Knowing how to defend yourself can help you feel less anxious in public, or fearful when walking alone. Self-defense classes will give you the ability to protect yourself and overcome an attacker.
We all need to learn self-defense – people like you and me.
In our self-defense workshops , you will:
- improve strength and endurance.
- sharpen your reflexes to respond more quickly to attack
- learn where to step and throw your punches and kicks so you can escape.
- enhance your awareness skills
- Learn key skills and learn how to trust your instincts
- Using your voice as a weapon
-Learn how to use your voice effectively. Have a toolbox that becomes second nature so you can use it whenever you need to.
- Avoidance and Deescalation skills
- How to safely avoid the need for a confrontation altogether
- Determination skills
- How to spot dangers and potential threats
- Prevention techniques
- Stopping an attacker in his tracks by acting early
- Simple physical techniques and skills
-Having a fighting and survival mindset. How to turn the tables when you need to!
-Simple physical self defense skills based on your bodies natural reactions. No partner needed, everyone should know these!
…and most importantly
You will gain the confidence and freedom to fully explore the world, meet new people and find new ways to engage with others.